Friday, October 20, 2006

Newspaper Graphics by Peter Sullivan


This is a very good book about information graphics written by Peter Sullivan.
I found it laid in my office's library, looked like a very old design book and still black and white. After took a few look, I got fell in love with it. I tried to buy the book from the store but still couldn't find one. So I decided to make a copy from the original book.

The book was first published in 1987 but the content still really match with today situation.
It covers all aspects you need to know in creating information graphics for the newspaper, starts from the history, form&function, problems and the future of infographics.

The book is well-written and illustrated nicely with various kind of information graphics which aren't only suit the theme but really help readers to understand what do the writer try to explained.

If you are interested in information graphics, then it might be the book that you will looking for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks in support of sharing such a nice idea, post is
pleasant, thats why i have read it completely
My website :: free bonus slots online